Clear Lake Christian School (CLCS) is dedicated to providing students with a quality Christian education.
Since 1993, we have focused on teaching students the principles of Christian leadership, self-discipline,
responsibility, integrity and good citizenship. Your child’s time at CLCS will be one of both spiritual and
The CLCS administration has developed this handbook for parents and students. Please take the time to
thoroughly review this handbook. During the school year, the administration reserves the right to modify
and/or add new rules. Parents will be informed in writing of any changes to the handbook. If after reading
the handbook you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the school office.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
Clear Lake Christian School maintains the fundamental teaching of God’s Word. We believe in
• inspiration of the Holy Scriptures.
• Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• deity of our Lord Jesus Christ and His virgin birth.
• forgiveness of sin only by the blood of Jesus.
• salvation by grace through faith.
• divine healing.
• infilling of the Holy Spirit.
• return of Jesus Christ.
• fellowshipping with all denominations of the Christian faith.
• institution of marriage and family that are ordained by the Lord God Himself.
• institution of marriage that is sacred and is between one man and one woman.
• clear teachings of the Holy Bible and any other definition of marriage is against the
expressed will of God.
For Online Religious School and Seminary School Online. Click Here.